The Basics of Homemade Cleaning Supplies is a practical guide that gives simple yet effective recipes for high quality homemade cleaners without the high prices.
This book shares simple yet practical knowledge which covers all manner of efficient homemade cleaning agents like:
- Tips to keep you home bug free
- The easiest and safest way to make lye soap
- How to make dishwashing powder
- How to mix liquid detergent for your clothes washer
- How to make a hand powered clothes washer for nasty items you don’t want in your machine
- How make washing soda from easy to find baking soda
- How to get magic erasers for pennies
- and much more …
The handbook is suited new and old homeowners alike. The simple tips in this document will help you keep your home sparkling clean without breaking the bank.
This book was written for my wife, with a DIY minded husband and a wild seven-year-old boy, we can destroy a clean home in seconds. I decided to try to help her keep everything nice and tidy, so I researched and tried out several methods to help make DIY household cleaners. The recipes that were the easiest and most useful we included here.