This is one of her favorite “comfort foods” she makes now that she is serious about getting and staying healthy.
I’d rather just have a big bowl of chicken and rice, but our palettes disagree.
My wife has been working hard at eating healthy and has a bunch of these recipes. I would like her to share more of them, but when her self image meets the trolls she gets upset.
Genny’s Zucchini Fritters:
- Grate 2 small zucchini into a colander in the sink
- Toss with 2 teaspoons salt and let sit 10 minutes
- Squeeze out the liquid
- Mix grated zucchini with onion, beaten egg, 3/4 cup grated Parmesan, 1/4 cup flour, and the salt and pepper
- Pan-fry spoonfuls of the mixture in olive oil, flattening with a spatula, 3 to 4 minutes per side.
- Drain on paper towels and season with salt.